A new Site Manager position has just arrived in Woodford, Essex!
- Location: Woodford, Cambridge
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months+
- Salary/Rate: up to £250 per day (dependant on experience)
One of the UK's leading construction companies, specialising in gr
As the Site Manager for the build you will be responsible for the subcontract packages which include groundworks, concreteframes, structural and all internal packages. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Report directly to the on-site Project Manager as number 2 on site.
- Manage resources of the project to maximise output and deliver to programme.
- Control subcontract packages.
- Health & safety management and promotion in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Regularly review with the team progress against programme.
- Chair subcontractor site progress meetings.
- Create and maintain accurate site reports.
- Quality inspections
- You will have gained circa 8+ years experience as a site manager/senior site manager
- You will have worked on a similar project previously.
- Have the correct CITB and First Aid qualifications for the position.
- Be able to control subcontract packages.
- Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
- Working knowledge of Asta Power Projects and document control software.q
- Recent and relevant experience.
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive rate.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.