- Program, arrange and delegate PPM duties within the remit of the caretaking team. Monitor satisfactory completion and report back.
- Ensure service delivery exceeds customer expectations and delivers excellence, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential
- Appointment and management of specialist contractors.
- Act as Responsible and Authorised Person for specialised operations where required.
- Assist with the operation and development of the Company's Safety Rules and Procedures.
- Liaise with School personnel and attend FM meeting as required.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure the safe delivery of Variation, Life Cycle and small works within budget and to time.
- Explore opportunities to develop contract variation works and revue of Lifecycle plans.
- Development of technical skills within the in-house caretaking team.
- Utilities management to ensure Company meets its contractual obligations
- Technical and Contractual reporting
- Demonstrate the Company's core values of respect, involve, trust, challenge and deliver excellence.
- Form part of on-call rota with availability 24/7 to attend site as necessary.
Key areas of responsibility and accountability
- Lead, motivate and support a team of FM staff and sub-contractors in the day-to-day FM service delivery.
- Proactively manage the site teams through self-monitoring performance requirements as laid down within the contract project agreements.
- Assist in achieving all the KPI's as detailed within the contract project agreements for all FM service delivery ensuring that payment penalties are at an absolute minimum.
- Audit caretaking services and report in-line with contract requirements
- Report on all authority damage activities through the appropriate system and monthly FM meeting framework.
- Local management of all Hard Services delivered either in-house or by contractors - effective management of contractors on site
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Manage the contract Utility Management, target and monitor consumptions and introduce appropriate energy saving and environmental initiatives to meet and exceed contractual requirements.
- Ensure that procured products and services are of specified quality, are safe, compliant and from sustainable and traceable sources
- Manage project specific risks including the preparation, implementation, monitoring and review of risk management plans.
- Ensure that Hard Services best practice is shared between functions, sites and contracts
- Manage, monitor, review and improve site/technical services provided under the contract, either directly or through contractors.
- Be proactive in identifying cost-saving and profit-making opportunities within the bounds of the contract specification.
- Support the Contract Manager monitor and review actual costs against budget and take timely action to rectify any projected influence and negotiate with stakeholders when necessary to achieve the best outcome for the organisation, within the bounds of the contract
- Understand the organisation's strategic aims and translate them into practice
- Assist the Contract Manager to develop and maintain systems and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- Assist the Contract Manager to proactively monitor and measure customer satisfaction both quantitively and qualitatively on a regular basis
- Deliver services with a full understanding of the contract specification (particularly output specifications) and statutory requirements
- Build professional relationships with key external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction, whilst also meeting the organisation's strategic and financial aims.
- Ability to work closely with the senior management team
- Build professional relationships with colleagues
- Help facilitate clear communication between all contract stakeholders
- Assist the Contract Manager in the recruitment, induction, development and management of operational staff, in line with company and statutory procedures, including safeguarding children requirements
- Coach and motivate colleagues to deliver services in line with the contract specification and to the customer's satisfaction - build colleagues' technical expertise
- Assist the Contract Manager and Site Controller to monitor staff performance and behaviour and address any staff performance or behaviour issues as and when they arise and in consultation with Human Resources.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.