Construction company that design and construct Industrial, Offices, Hospitals and Retail developments.
The project will be a new Warehouse project for a blue chip company. The project value is £20m and leading the site team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of this project.
You will be working along side the Senior Site Manager
To be considered for this role you must have successfully delivered a new warehouse/industrial development from site set up to completion
- Manage and motivate site team.
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients' representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Construction Director.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.