Barker Ross are working on behalf of one of a family owned Residential builder, they are looking for a new site manager to join their construction teams. The role will be based around Cambridge working on new house building sites.
Manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost. To ensure that plots are completed to a standard finish this will exceed our customer's expectations To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy and ensure that all staff reporting to you does the same.
What we are looking for:
- Team commitment
- Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivery excellent standards Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Current and Valid UK driving license
- Previous Site experience
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Competitive rates of pay - We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Special offers for staff - We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust - We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Recognition - We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
- Development - we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom Green at Barker Ross on 07824016224 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.