Are you interested in a Construction Manager position on a commercial office fit out in Central London?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Manager to look after the internals on a large scale fit out project.
The site is over 3 floors and the client requires someone with experience specifically in commercial office fit out projects, and must have experience on a similar project previously with supporting references. These roles are fast-track and need to be delivered to a very high quality.
The successful candidate will be someone who can motivate and drive workers on site and will be responsible supporting and managing the subcontractors to deliver the project on time, to a high standard and report to an off site Project Manager
The Construction Manager requirements:
* SMSTS, CSCS card, First Aid
* Detailed Co-ordinator
* Proven mindset with high quality finishes
* Worked on CAT B office fit out projects
* Trade background preferable
* Oversee subcontractors on site and report in to the Project Manager
* Forward thinking and able to work to tight deadlines
* Able to plan ahead and establish solutions with the PM to overcome any problems/issues that may arise
* Trade background would be preferable or with excellent attention to detail
* Confident with finishing trades and compiling/completing snagging lists
* Looking for freelance work
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career with a growing business, that is looking for a new challenge.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please call George at Barker Ross Recruitment if intrested in the postion - firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037577048
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.