Experienced Site Manager - Ilford, Essex
Barker Ross is looking to recruit an Experienced Site Manager to join a well established family run Construction company based in Essex.
Their portfolio of projects range from residential extensions and new builds, to a wide variety of commercial and public sector.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
- supervising contracted staff
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- meet agreed specifications, budget & timescale
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid Black CSCS Card
- Valid First Aid
- Previous experience of being a Number 1 Site Manager
- Valid UK driving licence
The role is due to start immediately and can temporary to permanent, and the salary is dependent on experience, ranging between £40,000 and £45,000.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Barker Ross Head Office on 0203 137 5251 or 07432 157726
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.