Site Manager - Nottingham - £45-50k DOE- Car Allowance- 24 Days Holiday plus stats - Bupa (after probation period)
A socially responsible housing and commercial building company. A company built on reputation, dedicated to working in long term partnerships that deliver sustainable new homes and community
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for a four storey apartment block with 30 private high spec apartments.
This is a 55 week build with a growing company starting in February/March, you will be responsible for:
- Providing clear direction to the site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets.
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials, plant and all site logistics.
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process.
- Ensure the development pass all internal and external inspection processes.
- Ensure all Health & Safety are adhered to.
- Take responsibility for self development and the development of others.
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times.
As the Site Manager you must have experience with high rise/apartments and housing:
- A good H&S record
- Great Logistics control
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working to High Spec's
- CSCS Card
- Able to work to tight deadlines
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.