Site Manager, Telford and surrounding area, Care Home Developments (£40'000-£50'000, Car Allowances + Benefits)
You will have a great opportunity of working for a company with over 25 years experience, they have grown from their roots focusing on the healthcare sector. Past projects have included care homes, residential nursing homes and complete care villages.
You will be working closely with contract/project manager, and will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost effective site progress ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the given timescales.
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Manage the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities
- Carry out 'toolbox talks' in line with the work areas programme and maintain records
- Manage and implement H&S procedures including the weekly audit process and ensuring all registers and documentation are entered correctly and in a timely manner
- Control and monitor the use of all resources including sub-contractors to maximise efficiency and minimise costs
- Ensure the timely delivery of project reporting and forecasting
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, daily diary, weekly labour, plant, materials and goods returned, site inductions, and health and safety records
- Ensuring staff you are responsible for understand their roles and responsibilities
To be able to qualify for the role you must:
- Hold a current CSCS Card
- Hold a up to date SMSTS Site Manager qualification
- Safety Awareness Training
- Experience within the healthcare sector
- Be able to manage a team of Sub-contractors and own trades and labour
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.