Site Engineers required asap for Birmingham & Leicester
Our Client specialises in reinforced concrete frames and looking for experienced Site Engineers.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- Setting out of RC structures
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Dealing with paperwork such as QA records and daily site diaries.
Civil Engineering Degree or similar
- Previous experience working on RC frame projects
- Construction related CSCS card
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.