Site Engineer - Egham
Barker Ross - Experienced site engineer with proven track record on groundwork's projects. Able to read and interpolate structural/architectural drawings. Able to set out independently
EXCELLENT RATES AND LONG TERM
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architects drawings.
- Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
- Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, backfill of drainage etc.
- Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad and Adobe pdf packages.
- Setting out of groundworks and pile caps
- Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
- An excellent communicator
- At least 3 years relevant site engineer experience in a groundworks setting
CLOSING DATE: 9th Nov 2018
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 3131 7521 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.