Site Engineer - Gatwick
Barker Ross - Experienced site engineer with proven track record with working on concrete sub structures. Able to read and interpolate structural/architectural drawings and able to set out independently
EXCELLENT RATES AND LONG TERM
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Setting out of for concrete sub structures
- Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architects drawings.
- Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
- Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, backfill of drainage etc.
- Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad
- Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
- Airside Pass
- Gatwick, West Sussex
- An excellent communicator
- At least 3 years relevant site engineer experience in sub structures.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 3131 7521 or 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00) or click on the Apply link.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.