Are you located Kent and want work close to home? Or perhaps you are looking for a longer term freelance contract?
We have a fresh role working at Site Engineer level for the next 8 months working for a Tier 1 Groundwokrs & RC Frame sub contractor. This position requires someone who has previously worked on large scale groundworks projects.
Anyone who displays strong experience in the areas mentioned could interview this week for the soonest possible start!
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience working with a leading name (looks great on the CV)
- More then one station close by
- Long term freelance work
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with site management and project manager
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Setting Out using EDM
- Management of site/setting out engineers
- Robotic Instrument
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised groundworks subcontractor
- Use to working in a high pressured enviroment
- A valid CSCS card
If you are available and would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your updated CV, CSCS & 2 recent references.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.