My client in the heart of Milton Keynes is on the lookout for a qualified and experienced Site Engineer.
This client is a leader in their market and has a pure passion for Innovation and all things free-from.
Revolutionising their market as well as their staffing by creating a family atmosphere with a forward thinking attitude.
Heres what is on offer:
- A Market competing salary with bonus scheme.
- 4/4 Shift Pattern of 12 hour DAYS.
- Any additional call outs payed at minimum 4 hours basic.
- Clear managerial line and progression route.
- 20 days annual leave
- Factory shut down Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
This is what my Client Desires:
- Provide troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs for all equipment and assets associated with the production department including 24/7 support when volume or needs dictate regarding equipment maintenance
- Liaise with Engineering Manager on priority issues.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment to minimise risk
- Attend regular team meetings or training as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of machines and tools, to include their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to apply mastery of skills in adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the proper repair procedures for various maintenance jobs
- Ability to bring a task to closure
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of safety procedures, processes and guidelines
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Time served Electrical Apprenticeship
- FMGC experience preferred
- 5 years' experience in a fast paced production environment with a strong electrical and mechanical background
- Ability to work designated shift including overtime as required, which could include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends
If this sounds like your next opportunity then please apply to have your C.V reviewed! I will contact you at the earliest conveniance! Please note that due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from me within 14 working days then please assume your application unsuccesful and your details removed from out system.
Get in touch!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.