Are you an experienced Site Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
An opportunity has arisen at my client's site in Birmingham, working with Automated Machinery in a 70,000 pallet storage High bay Warehouse.
The Site Engineers Role includes:
· Ensure all planned preventative maintenance schedules are completed to high standards every time.
· Carry out repairs/ maintenance tasks
· Ensure any spares are booked out to the correct asset.
· Will involve working at height (full training will be given) heights up to 30 metres.
· Deal with all breakdowns effectively ensuring the outage time is not affected from parts availability
· Communicate with Operations Team ensuring all planned preventative maintenance schedules are maintained and equipment serviced appropriately.
· Responsible for the continual improvement of process/methods of the sites operating practices
· Identify and repair faults on a continual basis to ensure Customer Service levels are maintained and premature MHE failures do not occur.
· Responsible for fault diagnosis and problem solving
· Liaising with external providers in regards to trouble shooting, mechanical faults and failures and equipment breakdowns
· Must be able to work in a dynamic business environment ensuring targets and deadlines are achieved.
· Excellent problem-solving ability and able to suggest ideas for improvements
· Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and 5s would be advantageous
· Ideally will hold an apprenticeship qualification (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering qualified to HNC, ONC, or City and Guilds level and have PLC knowledge.
· Ability to work at height using relevant harness equipment
· PC Literate including Word and Excel
· Ability to demonstrate sufficient Technical Experience of High Bay Automated Warehousing or similar
My client believes that people are the core of their business. They provide career progression and additional training.
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
If you are interested in the Site Engineer position, please apply today.
Contact Charlotte Remnant for more 0116 2042608.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.