We are currently recruiting for Site Coordinator to work within our busy client based in West Drayton.
Previous experience will be ideal, but training will be provided.
You will be working 5 days a week including weekends.
Your duty will be starting at 6.30am and finishing at 3.30pm.
- Completing the bookings for days and nights for the client (will include two other accounts while working on the weekend)
- Recruitment on site and doing on site inductions
- Monthly meeting with client and daily updates to client
- Approve timesheets by coordinating efforts with project managers
- Supervise the work of each temporary workforce member to ensure that he or she is working towards the objective of the project
- Make sure all the hours are wrote down correctly, if mistaken make any changes accordingly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.