A well-known and established construction company based in Didcot are looking for a Site Administrator to join one of their high profile projects.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety Administration
- Raising Purchase orders
- Minute taking during meetings with Directors
- Accessing, uploading, archiving and downloading documents
- Admin duties phone calls if required
- Document control duties
- Diary management
- Speaking with clients/third parties
- Responsible to manage the storage, distribution and filing of all documents in both paper and electronic format.
- Day to day administration
- Carry out any other responsible duties requested by the Senior staff
- Previous Site Secretarial or Site Administrator experience is essential ideally working on larger Construction projects in Central London.
- Essential to have experience of raising purchase orders
- Ideally have some Document Control experience however this isn't essential
- Understanding of how to take minutes and write up detailed reports from notes.
- Be organised and efficient and comfortable working on site
- Full drivers licence and car is preferable however not essential
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills (office, excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.