We are currently looking for a hard working, timekeeping and responsible Silent Supervisor to work within one of our companies based Southall.
We have two shift available:
- morning shift - Start time 7am till finish
- night shift - start 9pm untill finish
Previous experience working within Food Manufacturing sides in necessery.
Your main dutied will be as follow:
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and train new employees.
- Ensure and procedure and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Obtain start time and finish timie of all the workers and provide with the report.
If you interested please send me your CV on email@example.com or call me on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
Any CV's sent accross will be contacted straight away.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.