Showcase Installation Team Leader
We are recruiting for Showcase Installation Team Leaders for our client based in Milton Keynes.
Our client specialises in architectural showcase products and display solutions. Our client has new factory facilities and exciting new projects.
These posts will continue to implement best practice and world class processes and procedures within our clients showcase installation.
Whilst being based at the factory/workshop in Milton Keynes staff will be working offsite around the country regularly and occasionally abroad.
Purpose and main responsibilities of the role
- Undertake all aspects of showcase installation from preparation at the factory to onsite installation
- Management of small onsite team
- Integrating showcases into existing structures, contractors set works, walls, floors etc
- Liaising with the customer/contractors
- Managing Health and Safety on site
- Managing quality control on site to approved standards
- Working to tight deadlines is required
Skills and Experience
- Full driving licence
- Relevant experience of reading technical drawings and plans
- General building and/or construction and/or carpentry and/or engineering experience required
- The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of fixings, fittings and working in listed buildings.
- Physically fit and able to carry heavy loads e.g. glass panels
- Skills in problem solving, ability to think on your feet
- Polite and customer focused
- Able to work in a small team
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.