Currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an expeirenced Shift Supervisor to join a diverse and well renound business in South west Leicestershire
It really is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, enthusiastic and energetic individual who can make a difference.
Production Supervision Skills and Qualifications:
Staff supervision, coaching, managing processes and process improvements, managing staff.
· Ensure that all employees are working to kitting guides.
· Ability to communicate job expectations, planning and monitoring
· Overseeing staff time and attendance
· Coaching staff to continually improve in their current productivity.
· Monitor work flows
· Maintain timekeeping records and conduct return to work interviews
· Liaise with with recruitment companies to ensure staffing levels requirements are in line with production outputs.
· Monitor agency staff to ensure that they have the skills and requirements to carry out their role.
Skills and requirements for the role:
· Able to use excel at an intermediary level
· Ability to use all aspects of Micro Soft Office
· Strong written and communication skills
Full Training will be provided for the successful candidate
Hours of work
14.00 pm to 12.30 am Monday to Thursday
(a nice long weekend!)
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.