Shift Production Manager - Food
Enfield, North London
Up to £36,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
Up to 10% Contributory pension + Private Medical Care
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious shift production manager, for one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK, with a diverse product portfolio.
You will be required to be flexible with regards to working hours due to shift patterns of production staff being 6am-3pm and 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday.
It is essential that you're able to drive performance of the team, you will be given autonomy but you must have a sense of urgency. This is role for someone that wishes to grow their skill set and long term grow to become Manufacturing Manager.
You will be:
- Creating a highly motivated team, with a strong emphasis on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement across the site.
- Ensuring that all products are manufactured within allocated areas to quality standards at minimum cost.
- Manage the production plan in line with business demands & customer requirements.
- Drive & Improve site KPI's, downtime, productivity, OEE & waste.
- Ensuring onsite Health & Safety systems & procedures are in place at all times.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a food manufacturing environment, FMCG candidates will be considered. This position would offer prospects of future progression within the business.
To find out more please apply, or contact Kevin on 0115 941 6323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.