My client is a manufacturer of premium food products both within the UK and overseas to the major multiples and is looking for professional, charismatic and focused Shift Manager to work within their site based in Peterborough.
You will be responsible for:
- Formulate, agree, monitor and implement operational plans to ensure budgetary targets are met to include specific reporting on relevant KPI measurements using DWOR;
- Ensure labour targets are met and areas are planned to achieve daily targets.
- Maximise, monitor and develop/implement initiatives to improve yields ensuring focus is provided on a daily basis
- Report Area performance to the Shift Senior Production Manager.
- Provide clear leadership, demonstrating a practical application of the company's core values and behaviours.
The successful candidates must have outstanding communicational skills at all levels, have experience of leading and developing teams as well as having a proven track of working within food manufacturing.
In return for the above the company is offering a positive working environment, a rewarding salary package and a fantastic career path with an expanding multi-site company for the right candidate.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.