Looking for that dream role? Ready to join a leading food manufacturer? Are you an experienced man manager?
If you can answer yes to the above then get in touch to discuss this role!
My client is an evergrowing manufacturing business that specialise within sweet/savoury food production.
They are looking to recruit a shift manager to take control of production and drive improvement within the business!
Heres what this role will require:
- Through a culture of continuous improvement lead a motivated manufacturing team to deliver sustainable processes that result in quality product being manufactured safely at the lowest cost.
- This role is fully and singularly responsible for the factory when on shift and will be responsible for making decisions concerning management of personnel, production and its quality, cost control, personal safety, food safety and service in the absence of direct line management being present
- Responsible for all aspects of training and developing teams to include, implementation of SOP's, identifying skills gaps, developing training plans, consistent delivery of shop floor training, maintenance of training records and involvement in specific role related training along with training coordinator.
- Responsible for ensuring that information from customer complaints are reviewed with technical team and actions taken as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring internal KPI's between departments are delivered and internal customer expectations are met.
- Responsible for attainment to plan and investigation / reporting on reasons for any deviations.
- Responsible for corrective and preventative action in response to non conformance.
This role will require a character that poses's drive, determination and an eye for personal improvement.
Heres what my client would love to see:
Respect - Empathy, understanding and mutual loyalty. Work to build trust. Honesty, listening, approachability and feedback. Maintain values under pressure.
Being Safe - It could happen to you/me. Take time and assess the risks. Don't walk past, talk about it. See it, sort it, be brave and report it through the H&S reporting mechanism
Pride - Have a deep care and passion for quality. Take ownership and accountability. Display high standards and professionalism. Take action to address under performance. Recognise success.
Customer Focus - Know who your customers are. Build relationships and seek win/win solutions. Create the conditions for customer success, promote the customer, adapt and innovate customer solutions.
One Team - Open communication. Encourage and value others' contribution. Put team before self. Give and receive constructive feedback. Support shared objectives and collaborates.
If all of the above sounds like your next challenge then please apply for your CV to be reviewed.
Succesful candidates will be contacted within 28 days, if you have not recieved contact by then you are to assume your application unsuccesful.
Get in touch!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.