- To ensure all objectives and targets are achieved
- Liaise daily with the Warehouse Controller on the daily progress to identify any operational problems and when handing over to the opposite shift leader
- Develop and coach and mentor the Warehouse Controller, to add value and broaden their knowledge
- Review the working practices and performance of key equipment and other resources as and when required
- To ensure all processes are followed and implement shift projects as directed by the Operations Manager
- Maintain an active stance on health and safety and other compliance issues across the site and when necessary take corrective action promptly where rules and standards are not met
- Manage the operational facilities on a day to day basis and ensure that the cost-effective maintenance and security arrangements are in place to prevent disruption to efficient operations
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of maintaining and building client relationships
- Be target driven
- Good IT skills
- Have a good level of operational experience of managing a team of operatives
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.