Shift Engineer - Electrically Bias - Food
Basic Salary of £31,500 + Shift Allowance - Circa £38,000
You would be working on a rotating 4 on 4 off days and night position.
As Shift Engineer you will maintain the operation of production and premises of the factory, for both mechanical and electrical systems. Work performed and service rendered must always be of the highest standard and priority. The individual also provides technical support to the engineering and production departments, maximising production equipment up time and efficiency as measured through KPI's.
- Maintaining a plant maintenance system that meets the requirements of the Plant Maintenance Policy and Engineering work procedure
- Ensuring that all delegated electrical/mechanical maintenance is performed with full regard to product safety, quality and employee Health and Safety
- Implementing programs for continual process quality improvement
- Attending to all documentation relevant to the plant maintenance system and Quality Department requirements
- Attend to all requirements of the production personnel within the factory
- Liaising with other Engineers and Factory Leadership to schedule work
- Liaising with contractors when necessary
- Purchasing essential spares and equipment at the best possible price
- Maintaining the job card system in conjunction with Engineering Supervisor
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the workshop to conform to the Quality standard of the company
If you would like more information on the role please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 941 6326
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.