Setting Out Engineer - RC Frames - 10 months - Ascot
Barker Ross are currently looking for a Setting Out Engineer to work for a leading Civil Engineering contractor specialising in RC Frames and Groundworrks.
This is minimum 10 month contract with a possible further extension to another project. They also offer weekend work if desired at time and a half.
Preferred project experience
- High rise RC Frames/ Concrete Experience
- Groundworks/ Large excavations
- Setting Out (PT Slabs/ Halfens/ ancon channels/ movement joints/ raft slabs/ groundworks)
- Carrying out As-built Surveys
- Checking steel reinforcement.
- Carrying out and presenting dimensional surveys.
- Communicating technical information to trades persons.
- Recording and presenting issues encountered on site.
- Keeping site records including daily diaries.
- Working in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HSE plans.
- CSCS competency card
* An excellent communicator
* At least 3 years relevant site engineer experience in a groundworks setting
* Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 757 7048/ 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.