CSCS SETTING OUT ENGINEER
CSCS Setting Out Engineer required urgently in Leicester
Applicants must have previous setting out experience and be able to provide references from previous employers.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Experience dealing with Concrete RC Frames
- Overseeing quality control
- Monitoring health and safety
- Keeping a site diary
- Arranging meetings to keep everyone involved informed of progress
- Resolving any unexpected technical problems
- Liaising between design engineers and the construction team, to ensure plans and drawings are accurate and achievable
- Planning and organising work efficiently to meet deadlines is a key concern, especially when working with other consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in a project
- Working around 40 hours a week, usually between 9am and 6pm
MUST HAVE A VALID CSCS CARD
The potential candidate for this Setting Out Engineer position must have can do attitude, be punctual and reliable.
Please call Tom @ Barker Ross on 07824016224 or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Setting Out Engineer vacancy.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.