Exciting opportunity for a Service/Maintenance planner to join a well established company based in Nottinghamshire My client Manufacture and install conveyor systems for the food, automotive, retail, textile industry.
- Responsible for the day to day management diary management of the engineers / on call engineers
- Booking in work services and breakdowns.
- Arranging sales orders to be raised through SAP, Providing order confirmation to clients and obtaining PO numbers.
- Call handling and taking full briefs of breakdowns and then liase with internal teams to see when an engineer can be planned in to go to site.
- Purchasing of facilities/utilities -supporting the purchasing manager
- ordering of supplies
- supporting with other administrative tasks.
- Work well under pressure
- Good Communiactor
- Down to earth
- SAP experience
Mon-Fri 8am-4.30pm - 30 min break 39hr week
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.