Our client is one of the leading repair centres in Europe, where high end customer products are repaired for one of the biggest high street retailers in the country and due to expansion they are currently looking for 2 Customer Service Administrators to join their team on a full time basis starting as soon as possible.
The hours of work will involve working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. This will involve an alternate 8:00am - 4:00pm and 10:00am - 6:00pm shift pattern, also working every 3rd rolling weekend on a 9:00am - 5:00pm shift.
The role will be a temporary on going position with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidates.
You will provide administrative support to all areas of the Service Partner business and deliver excellent internal and external customer service.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Liaising with Service Partners, Contact Centres, Customer Service Centres and other internal departments to ensure smooth overall operation
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure that all communication with customers and colleagues are professional, providing a great customer experience
- Providing fast, effective solution for customer issues
- Ensuring customer escalation's and complaints are kept to a minimum and are dealt with in a timely manner, always keeping the customer informed on the process
- To receive and support incoming telephone calls
- Use of various computer systems, database work and reporting
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.