Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Service Manager for our client who are a provider of Specialist complex home care to clients within their own homes.
They are looking for a Service Manger who has experience with: Elderly, Nursing Care and complex care needs such as: Peg Feeds and Respiratory problems.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding care is provided to your clients within their own homes. You will oversee the running of a number of care packages and make sure that the social care staffs are delivering the highest standard of person centred care.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care.
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
- Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
- Offer support and guidance to all of care and support staff in each package
- Conducting team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for a Service Manager will need to be:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Commutable via own transport to Leicester and Birmingham
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity because the company currently has been some through major changes, which have had a major positive impact on the business.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.