Barker Ross are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst in the Swindon area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.90ph to provide 1st line IT support, deliver a high quality service that meets the needs of the customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Filing, record keeping and post
- Checking and processing data
- Ensure calls answered, resolved or passed to other areas
- Consistently monitor, review and improve standards and processes
- To investigate incidents and take action to resolve these incidents whilst monitoring trends and enabling problem management.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- IT literate with proven basic IT skills
- Telephone support experience in a customer service role
- Active Directory experience desirable
- Experience of supporting IT Users
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Highly Motivated with a Positive Professional attitude
- Desire to provide a high standard of service
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.