I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading facilities management organisation who pride themselves in provide first class HVAC, Electrical and Mechanical maintenance services to their end client across various sectors. Due to tremendous growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Service Delivery Manager or Service Manager, who will be responsible for driving the service delivery throughout the company, from the moment a job is raised in the Service Desk, through to the engineer completing work and the customer experience.
As a Service Delivery Manager, You will be ensuring maximum efficiency between the field engineers and back of house operation is key, monitoring engineer planning, skill sets and both internal and external KPI's are met.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limiting to;
- Mentoring and development of supervisors and team leaders to manage people, identifies training programs and processes in a culture based on accountability, personal growth, lean thinking and mutual respect
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback that focuses on those items that will make the biggest difference in performance, reinforces efforts and progress.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients to improve their estates functionality.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement and implementing processes to deliver business targets and ultimately providing a customer experience that is second to none.
- Ensure that the management and supervision of each department is of high standards, ensuring all clients receive a consistent and quality service.
To be Successful in this role, You must have, but not limiting to;
- A background or qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent; or an in-deepth knowledge or experience in mechanical or electrical engineering or building services fields
- An extensive experience of managing and scheduling large, multi-discipline reactive and maintenance service delivery teams.
- Experience implementing processes and strategies between help desk and field engineers ensuring an efficient and cost saving service
- NEBOSH or IOSH Managing Safely qualifications (desirable).
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- IT Literate, intermediate /advanced use of all Microsoft office.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
You will be rewarded with a salary of up £45,000 (DOE), 25 days holidays and other company benefits
If you are interested in this role please contact Jojo Owusu at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the Property and Facilities Management sector and I specifically specialise in this recruitment including roles such as Facilities Managers, Technical Services Managers, Account Managers and Maintenance Engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.