Service Coordinator - Hertfordshire
The purpose of the role is to proactively and efficiently administer and manage our clients assets and grow external revenues associated with managing customers assets.
To support the Foreman with administration and organisation of Servicing, Repairs & Inspections associated with our clients own equipment and Customers own equipment.
There will also be a responsibility for the up keep & Filing of all Fitters time sheets and associated paperwork for Machine Files both electronically and hard copies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling of Servicing and Periodic inspections with our client & Customer Equipment
- Compliance of PUWER & LOLER Regulations
- Input of Fitters worksheets
- Production and upkeep of Machine Certifications
- Upkeep of electronic & Paper Machine Files
- Invoicing to Customers for Work Done by Service Dept.
- Managing Warranty Periods
- Recording of Breakdowns on Spreadsheet to give internal KPI
- Maintenance and organising of employee Training
- Scheduling & prioritising work program with Foreman
- Ordering of Spares
- Manage Spares & Consumables stock levels
- Comfort Calls to Customers following Breakdowns & works completed
- Proactive calls to customers to obtain additional Service Work
- Submission of quotations to customers for future works
- Upselling of other of our clients offerings
- Identifying additional Service Opportunities our client could offer to support Customers
- Promote and demonstrate the companies vision, values and behaviours
Personal and Technical Attributes
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and have a high level of initiative to make improvements.
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent team player with exceeding organisational and people's skills and is engaging and has a down to earth approach
- Work well under pressure and has an ability to manage customer expectations to avoid over promising and under delivering.
- Commercially aware to ensure that Service excellence also delivers profitability to the business.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope with high a level of customer expectation
- Personable and with an ability to "Get people on side" and influence outcomes
- Honesty, Integrity and willingness to learn and grow within the business
- Proven Track record of Managing Customers & Engineers within Hire or Service Sector
- IT - Word, Excel, Internet, e mail and Stock/Hire Systems
- Previous work within the construction sector specifically Piling would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the criteria then please get in touch. Call Will on 0115 9483757 or email Will on email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.