Our client based in Lincoln is looking for a Service Centre Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on a part time basis. This is a temporary on going role initially for a 3 month period with hours of work being 10:00am - 2:00pm Monday to Friday each week.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Being responsible for the day to day administration function at the service centre
- Ensuring that all workshop information is accurately processed and entered onto the internal systems
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries professionally at all times
- Answering the phone and responding to emails
- Data entry tasks
- Filing, faxing, scanning and other additional admin related duties
The successful candidate should:-
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft systems including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work accurately
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and organise workload in order to achieve results
In addition you should be able to start work immediately and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the site.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.