Due to continued growth our client based in Lincoln is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis. The hours of the role are 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday, along with working alternate Saturday's on a rota basis.
Always striving to deliver outstanding customer service, your main responsibility will be to plan and coordinate service activity to meet customer requirements and to maximise utilisation and profitability of the service department. Additional duties will include the following:-
- Providing a warm welcome to customers and asking questions to build rapport and understand the customer's requirements, especially in distress situations
- Ensuring that customers are aware of all available products and services
- Understanding each customer's needs in order to guide them towards the product or service that will best meet their needs
- Booking vehicles into the workshop, taking into account job complexity and availability of parts and materials
- Agreeing vehicle delivery/collection or courtesy car arrangements and completing all required checks before handing over the loan car to the customer
- Seeks and acts on additional opportunities to sell additional products, services and repair work
- Ensures all work is carried out and charged for
- Inputting of information into the workshop loading system
- Communicating regularly with the customer to update on workshop progress and managing expectations regarding costs and timings
- Fully explains invoices to the customer on completion of the work and checks understanding
- Checking courtesy cars on return
- Supporting the Service Manager and team to meet objectives
- Working with colleagues to investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Maintaining a professional manner and high standards of personal presentation at all times
In addition, the ideal candidate should have experience working within a customer centred environment; have a strong background within administration as well as the ability to use Microsoft office packages including Word and Excel.
Annual salary is £18,000 with on target earnings of up to £25,000.
Please send your CV or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.