Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Service Administration Manager based in the Oxfordshire/Bristol area. The company has been established for over 75 years and provides a quality service to older communities across the UK
Do you love working with people, providing excellent customer service, enjoy a role where no two days are the same, and possess exceptional administration, planning and organisational skills?
As a Service Administration Manager this new opportunity could be for you...
- To provide peripatetic administrative support to a defined number of nursing homes. To cover in the event of sickness and annual leave, both remotely and based in the homes
- Working as part of the management team in the Home, the Service Administration Manager is responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative support service across all aspects of the Nursing Home's operation
- The Service Administration Manager will assist the Nursing Home Manager in ensuring that the Home is compliant with external regulator requirements as well as internal policies and procedures
- Processing, monitoring and effective systems management of relevant staff and resident information (financial and non-financial)
- Collating and communicating accurate and efficient data, highlighting anomalies / risks promptly to assist the Home Manager to drive quality and continuous improvement in the Home.
- Effective administration service including payroll processing, staff rotas, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training.
- Effective customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Systems expert on the team, supporting the Home Manager to deliver business/system changes and ensure data is effectively transferred from old system to new and that Home is fully compliant with new ways of working.
- The Service Administration Manager will be dealing with confidential information and is expected to role model the company's values by demonstrating professional, confidential and discreet behaviour
The role is peripatetic and will involve travel and staying away from home. A base nursing home will be nominated for each Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, along with great attention to detail and a desire to provide exceptional service.
* The salary for the role is £24,720 per annum plus £6,000 car allowance.
* The company offer, Pension, 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free DBS provided.
* Based across Oxfordshire/Bristol
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers, Nursing Home Manager and Care Home Administrators. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.