Barker Ross are recruiting for Senior Systems Engineer (Information Technology) in the Nottingham area (NG3) on a 3 Month contract based on 37.5 hours a week Mon - Fri (09:00 - 17:00) at a rate of £15.89.
To assist the Systems Team Leader in managing the overall maintenance, development and support of all Trust servers and systems in accordance with Trust, industry and national standards with particular reference to ITIL service management standards. Focus on server migrations (2008 and 2008R2 to 2016), SCCM task sequencing, app packaging. Windows 10 group policy optimization and deployment.
- Experience in providing I.T. support in a complex enterprise I.T. environment
- Excellent knowledge of Scripting / development languages skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build personal relationships with peers and customers.
- Driving License Required
- Standard DBS Required
- Significant experience in Server management and the following technologies;
- Windows server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016 configuration, administration and recovery.
- Windows Active Directory configuration, administration and recovery.
- Group Policy administration, creation and recovery.
- Storage solutions (DAS/NAS/SAN) including RAID and disk configuration.
- Configuration and administration of MS SQL 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016 database configuration, administration and recovery
- Experience of MS SharePoint 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 installation, configuration, administration and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of Scripting / development languages skills e.g. PowerShell
- SCCM knowledge, for task sequencing and app packaging/testing.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.