Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker based in Walkeringham.
The role is based in a 40 bedded Residential home specialising in Elderly care and Dementia, they also pride themselves on making sure the residents receive the best Person centered care possible.
This is a Full Time permanent position on nights, shift times are: 19.00 - 07.00 based in Walkeringham
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Senior Support Worker
* Provide support and care to Elderly care and Dementia Residents
* Participate in activities within the Residential home and out in the
local and wider communities
* Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Be responsible for aspects of health and safety within the
* Complete domestic tasks when requested
The ideal candidate for the Senior Support Worker position will need to be:
* Experienced in leading a shift delivering top Person centered care
* Someone who can be positive role model
* Candidate is able to get to Walkeringham
* Completed NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care or Equivalent
* Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives and
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a known provider with planned growth over the next 12 months, so there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress. The amount of training that the client offers is huge!
Excellent starting salary
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
Support to complete extra training
Opportunity to be put through your NVQ Level 3
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131/07850792025 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.