Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Support worker providing support to residents in a Nursing home rated "Good" by CQC. The company have a number of homes in the Nottinghamshire area and offer free training and excellent progression opportunities.
- Supporting elderly residents and residents with mental health needs
- Leading a team of support workers
- Encourage good community relationships and provide support in the community
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Updating care plans and liaising with other support staff and supporting management
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the home manager
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their own home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support individuals to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
- Support residents to access the local and wider community.
- Car Driver with access to own vehicle is preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a care environment
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.