Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Support worker with an Care Certificate, or QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care to join our client based in Beeston. Our client are one of the UK's leading care providers and offer excellent rewards and benefits to their staff along with a competitive salary and ongoing training! If you have previous experience of care in a residential or nursing environment as well as previous experience in Health and Social Care and would like an immediate interview please apply today!
As a Senior Support Worker you will be:
- Coordinating a team of Care Assistants at a Home based in Beeston
- Taking responsibility for the delivering the highest possible level of care
- Contributing towards the creation, and implementation of Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Acting as a mentor to the staff team
- Administration of medication
- Encouraging each resident within their capabilities to be as independent as possible
- Maintaining daily written reports on residents where appropriate
- Involved in the activities and outings with residents
The Senior Support Worker will promote and ensure the good reputation of the home
Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
Notify the Home Manager of any incidents that take place
Ensure the security of the Home is maintained at all times
Use your experience of care in a residential or nursing environment to ensure a positive environment for residents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of administering medication
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care
- Care Certificate, or QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of care in a residential or nursing environment
- Able to travel to Beeston
- Child care vouchers
- Health Service Discount scheme
- Extensive training, including accredited qualifications provided by our Training Centre
- Generous annual leave of 28 days
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.