Senior Site Manager required Monday 15 January 2018 Tottenham, London, N17
Our Client is a main Contractor looking for a Senior Site Manager with experience of working on large new build residential projects from site set up to completion and handover to Client.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to work with a main contractor. This role is expected to last up to 2 years approx.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Managers CSCS Card, First Aid Certificate & SSSTS essential.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.