Senior Site Manager / Construction Manager
Working with a long standing and highly respected regional contractors I am currently helping to appoint a Senior Site/Construction Manager.
My client are a leading, privately owned contractor. They operate within M25 and have a long history of successfully delivering high value schemes for valued clients which is reflected in the fact that much of their workload is derived from repeat business clients.
Our client portfolio contracts are of care home, commercial refurb, education, food retail, residential and retail.
They have a strong team of long-standing staff including a Project Manager, Site Engineer and Site Managers. They now require a Senior Site Manager to work within this team to assist the successful delivery of this prestigious scheme.
As a Senior Site Manager you will support and ultimately report into the Project Manager. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience operating at such level and on such schemes.
As Senior Site Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* Organise all labour on site, including Site Managers, site staff and sub-contractors
* Quality Control
* Make sure all plant and machines are used efficiently on site
* Maintaining safety records
* Keeping site records up to date
* Maintain filing system
* Checking time sheets
* Ensuring safety/scaffold/plant register is up to date
To apply, we're looking for:
* CSCS card holder
* Previous experience on similar concrete frame, city centre apartment schemes (highrise)
* Experience in dealing with architects, engineers, clients, sub-contractors
* Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
* Health and safety awareness
* SMSTS, First Aid at Work qualification, Fire Marshal certificates etc.
Please call George @ Barker Ross if intrested on 02037577048 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.