Senior Site Manager Hampshire Permanent
Our client is a leading engineering and construction company that provides specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise. They deliver a wide range of projects including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure, depots and airports.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager for a large new build - commercial development near Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
Managing 2 Site Managers and an Engineer. Reporting to Project Manager.
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- CSCS Card, First Aid Certificate & SSSTS or SSSTS essential.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.