Senior Site Engineer- Brent Cross
Barker Ross is looking to recruit a Senior Site Engineer to join a well established family run Civil Engineering company based in London.
Their portfolio of projects range from new build to paving and existing works, to a wide variety of commercial and public sector.
You will need to be an experienced Senior Site Engineer in the following but not limited to:
- Manage engineering works and groundworks package
- supervising contracted staff
- setting out of holding down bolts, drainage and steel beams
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- meet agreed specifications, budget & timescale
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Must have vast experience working with sub contractors
- Valid White CSCS Card
- Valid First Aid
- Previous experience of managing Engineering Works
The role is due to start immediately, and the salary is dependent on experience, ranging between £230- £250 per day
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Barker Ross Head Office on 0203 137 5251 or Mandeep on 07824 016 228
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.