Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children's Service who provide Integrated Residential services of Care, Education and Therapy to young people with complex needs.
- Providing support to children and young people with challenging behaviour, emotional behaviour disorder and complex needs
- Acting as a professional person working closely with other agencies and professionals
- Being responsible to the manager for the day to day running of the home
- Support, help and train new staff to help them develop
- Ensuring the home is compliant with The Children's Homes Regulations and promotes and safeguards the welfare of young people
- Demonstrating a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a children's home
- Experience preparing and managing a shift and working with children and young people
- Knowledge of childcare legislation including Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of care plans
- Must have QCF Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young Peoples workforce or equivalent or above and a minimum of ones years experience
- Training and development opportunities are provided to support you in developing your career
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131.
Full UK driving licence required.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.