Barker Ross Health & Social Care Permanent Division is recruiting a Senior Residential Chilcare worker in Nottinghamshire.
The client is a very a well established client who is looking to recruit for their new setting which is due to opening in the upcoming months.
They are a Theraputic Residential Chilcare company, The home will be a 3 bedded home.
The shift pattern will be 3 shifts on week and 2 next with every other weekend off.
Salary will be £18.000 plus benefits.
The main task will be to work with the management team and lead the shift in their absence. You will be expected to complete the list of jobs below, plus there will be more:
- Completing daily paperwork
- Supporting the young people to attend education settings
- Encourage the young people to assist with the daily tasks such as, cooking, Washing, cleaning of the home.
- Attend health appointments with the Young People
- Attend activities with the Young people.
Ideal Person Spec:
- Completed QCF/ NVQ Level3 in Children and Young Person's care or a willingness to complete it.
- Supervise less experienced staff
- Someone who is looking to progress.
- Take an active part in team meetings
- Take an active part in training sessions.
If you are interested in this role and would like some more information on the role then please contact Ben on 0115 914 6325. If this role is not for you then please contcat because we are currently filling vacancies such as: Registered Managers's, Deputy Manager, Clinical lead, Support Workers, RGN, RMN and Social Workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.