Barker Ross Health & Social Care, are currently recruiting on behalf of one our major clients, who looking for a Senior Registered Manger in Children and Young People's service.
The Senior Registered Manager is a higher manager position, responsible for delivering childcare that is focussed on obtaining the best outcomes for each child and young person within the setting, who present with Mental Health difficulties.
Salary: £45k per annum, plus more.
Do you love making a difference to Children and Young People?
You will need to hard working and dedicated to role, and not scared to think outside of the box to a solution. You will need to have extensive experience and knowledge of Residential Childcare.
- Experience in rota management
- A willingness to get involved every day activities with the Children & Young People
- A positive to role model to staff
- Be update with all current Childcare legislations.
- Experience in supervising a leading a varied team.
The ideal candidate will need:
- DBS on update Service
- QCF/NVQ in Childcare level 3
- Completed NVQ Level 5 in leadership & Management in Residential settings (Childrens) or a willingness to complete this qualification
- At least 3 years Senior experience
- Preferably 1 year plus management.
- You will need to have worked with CAMHS previously.
- Car Driver with access to own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Ben on 0115 9416325. If this role is not for please do not hesitate to contact because we are currently recruiting for: Registered Manager's, Deputy Managers, Clinical leads, Registered General Nurses, Mental health Nurses, Support Workers, Senior Support workers and social workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.