Our Client are a Global Project Management Consultancy with over 15,000 staff. They are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a £50m Regeneration and Refurbishment project on multiple Grade I and II listed buildings.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing all costs relating to the project, throughout all stages. You will be focused on minimising cost where you can; and seek value for money (VFM), whilst maintaining client standards/quality.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide Commercial and Financial Reporting Information
- Ensure compliance with the clients standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Prepare and Manage Subcontractors, Suppliers and material procurement schedules
- Be responsible for negotiation with contractors and suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Control all project documentation
- Be responsible for the management and recording of changes
- To help manage other commercial staff
Experience as a Quantity Surveyor will be essential.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.