My client is a Global Engineering Consultancy who are currently recruiting for an Senior Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure to join their team based in the offices in the Twickenham area working on a long term major infrastructure project.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Applying Value Management techniques at the outset of a project and where appropriate involving company specialist Value Management team
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Where appropriate, leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the above accountabilities
- Working with Directors to construct bids for new work
- Proven Cost / Commercial Management experience
- Preferably MRICS
- NEC3 contracts (in particular Option C - Target Cost)
- Post contract administration
- Experience of working on Major Programmes and Projects
- Experience of working in the Rail or Infrastructure sector (preferred)
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- £60,000 to £68,000 per year basic salary
- Company Car / Car Allowance
For more information, please apply today and the relevant consultant will be in touch to discuss this role in more detail with you shortly
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.