Senior Quantity Surveyor - Modular Construction - Competitive Salary based on experience - A generous package will be discussed on interview
A leading force in offsite modular building, based in Nottinghamshire, operating across a range of sectors including: MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will but not restricted to
- Be reporting to the Commercial Manager
- Ensure subcontract accounts are managed within budget
- Collate commercial information for drafting cost value reconciliations on a monthly basis and to deadlines
- Keeping accurate and relevant records
- Liaise with clients on applications in a timely manor
- Assessment and submission of final accounts giving regular updates to the client
To be successful for the role as a minimum you will
- Be qualified to Degree/HND or HNC in Quantity Surveying of a similar commercial degree in construction
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of experience in the construction industry or in a similar commercial manager role for a large main contractor
- Have a valid CSCS Card
- Have a RICS membership but not essential
- Willing to travel to various locations around the UK
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.