Senior Project Manager - rail infrastructure London permanent
Our client is a leading civil engineering and construction company that operates in the
Rail infrastructure, marine, energy, water and environmental infrastructure, highways, airport infrastructure, commercial, industrial and education construction sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to -
Deliver successful projects
Build and maintain successful teams
Maintain personal training and development as example to others
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for a larger project or a number of projects.
- To represent the company in the delivery of projects.
- To receive instruction on behalf of the company.
- To issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects assigned to the SPM /PM by Senior Management.
- Provide operational support to specific tender as directed by the Tender Manager.
- Act as Bid Manager reporting to Tender Manager where appropriate,
- Ensure full understanding of complete tender documentation including revisions.
- Ensure the company offer matches tender specification.
- Provide programme support and written text, plans, risk assessments etc. required for tender submission.
- Chair and participate in meetings and interviews with sub contractors and clients and stakeholders.
Required Qualifications / Expertise
- Proven technical and project management abilities
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Knowledge of the requirements and implementation of CDM regulations
- Ability to produce Work Package Plans, Task Briefing Sheets, and implement safe systems of work
- Detailed knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental issues relevant to the project environment
- 5 years' experience in delivery of Projects on Network Rail Infrastructure
- CITB SMTS or equivalent
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator Qualification
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.